Latest Updates from Change the Course
- Groundbreaking State Law Tested in Colorado Headwaters Stream
- As the Gold King Spill Reminds Us, We All Live Downstream
- A Day to Celebrate the Diversity of Life
- Food and Beverage Companies Wake Up to Water Risks
- One Colorado Town’s Answer to a Catch-22 of Water Conservation
- The Silver Lining in the California Drought
- Let’s Change our Water Story
- Climate Change Poses Existential Water Risks
- Love Water for Chocolate
- A Year Without the Colorado River, as Seen by Economists
Stories From the Field
Farmers in the Verde River Basin employ new technology to benefit a desert environment.
Wastewater supports a rich habitat for rare species.
Watch this video to learn the innovative methods used to restore water to rivers and how Colorado’s Yampa River and its dependents survived the drought of 2012.
Help Save the Colorado River
You can help restore freshwater ecosystems by pledging to cut your water footprint. For every pledge, Change the Course will restore 1,000 gallons back to the Colorado River. Text "River" to 77177 or click here:
Change the Course Infographic
Check out this infographic and learn how you can conserve water and save the Colorado River, as well as other freshwater ecosystems.