Latest Updates from Change the Course
- Landscapes Transform With the Arrival of the Colorado River
- Monitoring the Pulse of the Colorado River
- A Colorado Delta Community Reconnects with its River
- Witnesses to History at Morelos Dam on the Colorado River
- This World Water Day, Something Big to Celebrate
- Robert Redford and Will Ferrell “Fight” Over the Colorado River
- Help Return the Colorado River to the Sea
- In the Yampa River, Extra Flow Makes for Happier Fish
- Minnesota Young People “Change the Course” and Save 7 Million Gallons of Water
- Smarter Irrigation Returns Water to Arizona’s Verde River
Stories From the Field
Farmers in the Verde River Basin employ new technology to benefit a desert environment.
Wastewater supports a rich habitat for rare species.
Watch this video to learn the innovative methods used to restore water to rivers and how Colorado’s Yampa River and its dependents survived the drought of 2012.
Help Save the Colorado River
You can help restore freshwater ecosystems by pledging to cut your water footprint. For every pledge, Change the Course will restore 1,000 gallons back to the Colorado River. Text "River" to 77177 or click here:
Change the Course Infographic
Check out this infographic and learn how you can conserve water and save the Colorado River, as well as other freshwater ecosystems.