Latest Updates from Change the Course
- Farmers, Brewers, and Conservationists Partner to Keep a River Flowing
- Native Americans and Conservationists Collaborate to Return Vital Flow to the Rio Grande
- How Smarter Irrigation Might Save Rare Mussels and Ease a Water War
- Two Arizona Vineyards Give Back to a River through a Voluntary Water Exchange
- Along a Desert River, A New Breed of Rancher
- Changing the Course of our Freshwater Future
- Dam Ideology
- Groundbreaking State Law Tested in Colorado Headwaters Stream
- As the Gold King Spill Reminds Us, We All Live Downstream
- A Day to Celebrate the Diversity of Life
Stories From the Field
Farmers in the Verde River Basin employ new technology to benefit a desert environment.
Wastewater supports a rich habitat for rare species.
Watch this video to learn the innovative methods used to restore water to rivers and how Colorado’s Yampa River and its dependents survived the drought of 2012.
Help Save the Colorado River
You can help restore freshwater ecosystems by pledging to cut your water footprint. For every pledge, Change the Course will restore 1,000 gallons back to the Colorado River. Text "River" to 77177 or click here:
Change the Course Infographic
Check out this infographic and learn how you can conserve water and save the Colorado River, as well as other freshwater ecosystems.