Latest Updates from Change the Course
- Climate Change Poses Existential Water Risks
- Love Water for Chocolate
- A Year Without the Colorado River, as Seen by Economists
- VIDEO: The Colorado River Reaches the Sea and Brings Life to Its Delta
- With Water, Life Returns to the Colorado River Delta
- A Diversion of the Gila River Would be Wasteful, Harmful and a Big Mistake
- A Watershed Moment for Los Angeles
- Young Farmers in the Western U. S. Adapt to a Water-Scarce Future
- Public Helps Restore Flows to Critically Depleted Rivers
- Colorado River Basin’s “Natural Capital” Delivers up to Half a Trillion in Annual Benefits, New Study Says
Stories From the Field
Farmers in the Verde River Basin employ new technology to benefit a desert environment.
Wastewater supports a rich habitat for rare species.
Watch this video to learn the innovative methods used to restore water to rivers and how Colorado’s Yampa River and its dependents survived the drought of 2012.
Help Save the Colorado River
You can help restore freshwater ecosystems by pledging to cut your water footprint. For every pledge, Change the Course will restore 1,000 gallons back to the Colorado River. Text "River" to 77177 or click here:
Change the Course Infographic
Check out this infographic and learn how you can conserve water and save the Colorado River, as well as other freshwater ecosystems.