The Big Energy Question
Engage and share your perspective on the key issues shaping our energy future
@NatGeoGreen on TwitterTweets by @NatGeoGreen
Great Energy Challenge Blog
- Scientific Wrangling Over Natural Gas and Climate Obscures the Need for Real Action
- Corn Waste for Biofuel Could Boost Emissions, Study Finds
- Earth Day Pioneer Denis Hayes’ New Challenge: Greenest Commercial Building in the World
- Loan Guarantees for U.S. Renewables Making a Comeback
- ‘The Great Invisible’ Wins Full Frame’s Best Environmental Film
The Arctic: The Science of Change
See video on Vimeo: Experts at our live event in London share their perspectives.
As shipping and energy activity increase in the region, what do we urgently need to learn more about? Vote and comment on the list.
Special Report: Shale Gas Rush
The shale gas industry maintains that it protects drinking water and land. But mistrust has been sown in rural communities.
The industry promises jobs to a state badly in need of an economic boost, but the work so far isn't where you might expect it to be.
Track the growing mark that energy companies have etched on Pennsylvania since first producing natural gas from shale.