More About the Changing Arctic
See comprehensive coverage on the changing Arctic and its role in our energy future.
You know that climate change is reshaping the Arctic, but how much do you really know about how shrinking sea ice is opening up the resources at the top of the world for exploration and development?
As shipping and energy activity increase in the region, what do we urgently need to know? Vote and comment on the list.
As the Arctic opens to exploration, researchers are testing drones, sensors, skimmers, and dispersants for tackling oil spills in icy waters.
- Coal-Dependent Arkansas Faces Stiff Emissions Target and a Running Clo
- New Energy Projects Boost the Use of Undersea Power Cables
- Oklahoma Grapples With Earthquake Spike—And Evidence of Industry's Role
- As Fiery Accidents Pile Up, U.S. Proposes New Rules for Oil Trains
- Q&A: The First-Ever Expedition to Turkmenistan's "Door to Hell"