More About the Changing Arctic
See comprehensive coverage on the changing Arctic and its role in our energy future.
You know that climate change is reshaping the Arctic, but how much do you really know about how shrinking sea ice is opening up the resources at the top of the world for exploration and development?
As shipping and energy activity increase in the region, what do we urgently need to know? Vote and comment on the list.
As the Arctic opens to exploration, researchers are testing drones, sensors, skimmers, and dispersants for tackling oil spills in icy waters.
- "Fantasy" of Fuel From Corn Waste Gets Big U.S. Test
- Q&A: What Federal Ruling Against BP Means for Oil Drilling's Future
- In Myanmar, China's Scramble for Energy Threatens Livelihoods of Villagers
- Taxi-Sharing Boosts Energy Efficiency, But Will Riders Get on Board?
- Tons of Emissions from Power Plants Are Already Locked In, Study Says