More About the Changing Arctic
See comprehensive coverage on the changing Arctic and its role in our energy future.
You know that climate change is reshaping the Arctic, but how much do you really know about how shrinking sea ice is opening up the resources at the top of the world for exploration and development?
As shipping and energy activity increase in the region, what do we urgently need to know? Vote and comment on the list.
As the Arctic opens to exploration, researchers are testing drones, sensors, skimmers, and dispersants for tackling oil spills in icy waters.
- Solar Chimneys Can Convert Hot Air to Energy, But Is Funding a Mirage?
- Nigerians Face Fuel Shortages In the Shadow of Plenty
- New Energy Frontier: Drilling Into Coal for Gas
- Coast Guard Blames Shell Risk-Taking in Kulluk Rig Accident
- Fuel Cells Power Up: Three Surprising Places Where Hydrogen Energy Is Working